Short sleeved dress in two materials
• Sandro Women's short tweed dress
• Shirt collar
• Short sleeves
• Sunray pleated back
• Piped button pockets on the chest and waist
• Removable grosgrain belt with a metal buckle
• Straight fit with a flare
• Fully lined
• Zip fastening
This garment is made of organically-produced cotton. Its cultivation minimises water consumption and chemicals, making it a product that is respectful of both people and the environment.
This garment is made of eco-responsible viscose. Our designers chose this fibre derived from wood pulp because it guarantees sustainable forest management.
Model is wearing a size 36/UK 8/US 2-4 and is 178 cm tall
Sandro is committed to ever more responsible fashion.
As part of our traceability project in partnership with Fairly Made, we openly reveal information on the origin, manufacture and environmental impact of our clothing.
All the stages for making this dress have been carried out in France, many using organic cotton grown in Greece.
Do not wash
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Iron at a maximum temperature of 110°C without steam
Professional dry cleaning in PC and HC, mild process
Main fabric: 49% cotton, 25% viscose, 20% acrylic, 6% polyamide
SECONDARY FABRIC: 100% polyester
Removable belt: 50% viscose, 50% cotton
Lining: 100% polyester
Pocket lining: 100% cotton
• Free delivery for orders over AED 200
• AED 15 delivery fee for orders AED 200 & under
• Delivery within 1-2 working days in Dubai; 1-3 working days in other emirates
• Free click & collect from your selected store
• Free returns in store or by pickup (Final sale products not eligible)
• 14-day return period for all products
• All items being returned must be in original condition